Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I am a work from home, stay at home mom who makes frequent visits to the office to visit daddy, aka my wonderful husband and father to my son. I am 28 years old. My days have become playtime with my son, internet hogging, cleaning, laundry, swimming with my boy, taking music lessons with my boy and finding time to tweeze my eyebrows and paint my toes. (Use to be like number one on the list, now they've tanked.)

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Victoria Real Estate

In all my days, I have never felt the rush of excitement as I did when I first experienced the atmosphere of Victoria Chinatown. Trying to describe the charm and beauty of this area is an act of total futility. Can you imagine elevated pathways and coloful shops and just plain ingenious architecture? This place is like no other on the planet. I am now in a severe dilemma. I won't be able to have any peace until I am able to purchase my own Victoria real estate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
Dell Small Business